Couple of questions

Let's talk about Asterix here...

Moderator: Jochgem

Antworten
Alli

Couple of questions

Beitrag: # 15940Beitrag Alli »

I have a couple of questions that need to be answered. I dont have the books, so I cant see for myself.

What is the whole Panacea thing. From what I've heard, she appears in alot of books?

Does asterix get MARRIED?

What is the plot in Asterix vs. Ceasar?

If anyone could answer these it would be great.

Thanx
Erik
AsterIX Druid

Re: Couple of questions

Beitrag: # 15941Beitrag Erik »

Hello Alli,
Alli hat geschrieben:What is the whole Panacea thing.
Pancea is a female Gaul, who grw up in the small gallic village but lives in Condatum now. She first appears in Asterix the Legionary, where she's adult and Obelix falls in love for her. Unfortunately she already is betrothed with the handsome Tragicomix, so Obelix has no chance to earn her love. Nevertheless he and Asterix rescue Tragicomix from the romans after he was kidnapped and involuntarily recruted to the roman army. In Asterix and the Actress Pancea is married with Tragicomix.
Alli hat geschrieben:From what I've heard, she appears in alot of books?
She appears in Asterix the Legionary, Asterix and Obelix all at Sea, Asterix and the Actress and in Asterix and the Class Act in the short story "For Gaul Lang Syne". There's another short story in which her name appears. It is "Lire avec Obélix", which hasn't been published in english yet.

Furthermore she appears in the cartoon movie "Asterix versus Caesar" and in the live action movie "Asterix and Obelix take on Caesar" (played by Laëtitia Casta).
Alli hat geschrieben:Does asterix get MARRIED?
No.
Alli hat geschrieben:What is the plot in Asterix vs. Ceasar?
Look here for a short synopsis and review of this cartoon movie:
http://www.asterix.co.nz/movies/asterixvscaesar.htm

Regards
Erik
"Alle sollt ihr noch sehen, daß ich habe recht!" (Erik der Blonde, Die große Überfahrt, S. 5)
Antworten