The mouths of Asterix and Obelix

Let's talk about Asterix here...

Moderator: Jochgem

fledermausia

Re: The mouths of Asterix and Obelix

Beitrag: # 21886Beitrag fledermausia »

Really nice and interesting to see, do it with Miraculix too please.
Really good work. :!: 8) :comedix: Best Wishes form Fledermausia
Furienna

Beitrag: # 21887Beitrag Furienna »

Miraculix without his long moustaches and his long beard? Wow, I can't even begin to imagine what he would look like, if he shaved all his facial hair off. Even in the book about how Obelix fell into the potion pot, which took place back when Asterix and Obelix still were children, he was already looking old.
fledermausia

Beitrag: # 21890Beitrag fledermausia »

Ok I know it is very difficult, but if anyone can do it than it is you. I play poker online and my nicknames are crazybat, crazybat11 or sweetbat. So no wonder , if I have some crazy ideas,
but I think I made you a bit curious to look at Mirculix without a beard too, am I right?
I think its a try worth. I am a bit older than you, ok double it and add 1, but you will soon
discover that I am the biggest kid you ever saw. Making my 10th holiday at Disneyland Paris
next month, I will try, if I find a way to see Asterixparc one of the days, but I am really
scared of the metro and come back in time to my hotel, maybe I find someone, who is
interested going to the parc too. I have a bit more than 2500 barbiedolls and wish one day
I will get a Falbala as barbiedoll.
graji

Beitrag: # 21945Beitrag graji »

Another old faun, who just joined this forum. It was a wonderful 'shaving' job. Though I prefer them with the mustaches!
Antworten