If You Had To Create A New Asterix Character...

Let's talk about Asterix here...

Moderator: Jochgem

invisifan

Beitrag: # 10842Beitrag invisifan »

SingingGandalf hat geschrieben:Asterix's sister might be an idea? He could marry her ~ then find out she was his long lost sister!!!
Somehow I think not ... Vitalstatistix has a niece tho' -- she might be interesting ;-)
Biiiiæææætchh

Re: If You Had To Create A New Asterix Character..

Beitrag: # 10914Beitrag Biiiiæææætchh »

if its gonna be a new figure, then it will be a wife to idefix.
Erik
AsterIX Druid

Beitrag: # 10915Beitrag Erik »

Hello,
Biiiiæææætchh hat geschrieben:if its gonna be a new figure, then it will be a wife to idefix.
this wouldn't be a new character, as Idefix has already found his wife in Asterix and the actress. With her he spawned five pups. But she stayed unnamed until now.

Regards
Erik
"Alle sollt ihr noch sehen, daß ich habe recht!" (Erik der Blonde, Die große Überfahrt, S. 5)
SingingGandalf

Beitrag: # 10918Beitrag SingingGandalf »

Biiiiæææætchh hat geschrieben:if its gonna be a new figure, then it will be a wife to idefix.
Idefix is (though most here probably know), the French for Dogmatix, as this is the English speaking area.
Free Werewolf

Re: If You Had To Create A New Asterix Character...

Beitrag: # 23124Beitrag Free Werewolf »

Owwww... I have created a new asterix character, but it was an animal - female foenix called Kelpy. She was brave, clever and she could speak. Also I thought about Asterix and Obelix as werewolfs - Asterix as a white wolf, and Obelix as a red wolf.
Furienna

Re: If You Had To Create A New Asterix Character...

Beitrag: # 23256Beitrag Furienna »

Well, it would be interesting with a new female character, that wasn't just in the background. Because while "Asterix" had more female characters than many other classic comics, they have mostly been the wives of secondary male characters, and they have always stayed at home in the village, far away from the adventures. And yes, it would be nice to see a love interest for Asterix or Obelix.
Antworten