Let's talk about Asterix here...

Moderator: Jochgem

Re: favourite character

Beitrag: # 5026Beitrag 1010 »

My characters´ top five:
1.: Idefix (Obelix´dog)
2.: Asterix
3.: Obelix (Asterix´ fat friend)
4.: Miraculix (the old man who brews the magic drink)
5.: Majestix (the chief)
Because I only know the characters´ German names, I ´ve written a short description to say which person is meant).
Jr_Capablanca

Beitrag: # 5027Beitrag Jr_Capablanca »

Hello!
My favourite character is no doubt Getafix!!!
Female Character? Hmmm...difficult. I really don`t know.
/Capa
Christopher

Beitrag: # 5028Beitrag Christopher »

Jr_Capablanca hat geschrieben:Female Character? Hmmm...difficult. I really don`t know.
/Capa
What  the pretty Gaul girls in "Asterix and the actress" book page 19,  panel 6 - except of middle fat !
Maik

Beitrag: # 5029Beitrag Maik »

Suetus Who you have in mind? Latraviata?

By the way, I relly like "Asterix and the Actress" story but  I relly think Tragicomix face change a lot and he loks relly old now. See page 42 panel 7.
Christopher

Beitrag: # 5030Beitrag Christopher »

Asterix and the actress,

There are 5 dancing girls on book page 19, panel 6.  4 of them ( except of middle fat ) are pretty.

If there is Duncan's poll on the subject of the favourite character, must I  say only  favourite female character  with the name ?

invisifan

Beitrag: # 5031Beitrag invisifan »

suetus hat geschrieben:If there is Duncan's poll on the subject of the favourite character, must I  say only  favourite female character  with the name ?
I'd think that a "character" should HAVE some character at least ;) ...  so I would take it as meaning either a recurring character  (name or not, such as Panacea or "Mrs Geriatrix") or a major character in a story (like Bravura or Princess Orinjade).
Jr_Capablanca

Beitrag: # 5032Beitrag Jr_Capablanca »

Hello!
"What  the pretty Gaul girls in "Asterix and the actress" book page 19,  panel 6 - except of middle fat !"

"I'd think that a "character" should HAVE some character at least  ..."

That`s my opinion too. BTW, how do you make these quote-boxes? Sorry if this is a noob question...
/Capa
Sukisuix

Beitrag: # 5033Beitrag Sukisuix »

Jr_Capablanca hat geschrieben:. BTW, how do you make these quote-boxes? Sorry if this is a noob question...
/Capa
Above what the person has written, you will see   Quote  Modify   Remove, buttons.
To quote what someone says, press the quote button above their post, you can also delete what you want from the quote.
Kircholmix

Beitrag: # 5034Beitrag Kircholmix »

Well, I dont know if You will understand me, but I like most of Asterix characters. I agree with Maik that I dont like Obelix over Asterix. They are the perfect duo, they are great together - just like Autoamtix and Unhygienix. Scipping Asterix and Obelix my favorite character is Vitalstatistix ;D
A man of great power always falling down from his royal shield. His roles in album 15, 21, 24, 29 are just art!!!
I love that guy! He is even more funny when he is just with Asterix and Obelix(that why I love Asterix in Belgium)
I also like Cacofonix and Geriatrix.

How about Your favorite guest character?
I think mine is belgic chief(I dont know name in english)and the Corsican chief(likewise - altough I think its Ocatarinetabellaczikczix - thats how it is in polish)

What about Your favorite Centurion? Or just Roman
James Johnson, MBKS

Beitrag: # 5035Beitrag James Johnson, MBKS »

Hello, Bonjour, Morgen,

I just found my collection of Asterix books from my childhood, in good condition apart from one, no pages missing, my favourite characters are to be found in Asterix and the Great Divide, Histronix and Melodrama his lady.

Lovers torn apart by politics a very contentious issue at any time in any generation. Codfix the slimy protagonist in this story reminded me now and at the time of someone I hated at school!

Current collection, any ideas of valueare very welcome if posted under a separate topic:

Asterix the Gaul, pub 1986
Great Divide, pub 1986
Big Fight, pub 1986
And Normans, pub 1984
And Banquet, pub 1983
And Goths, pub 1987
In Corsica, pub 1986
Black Gold, pub 1984
Mansion of Gods, pub 1979
Book of the Film, Twelve Tasks of Asterix, pub 1981
And the Cauldron, pub 1981
In Britain ( Small Size), pub 1981
At The Olympic Games, pub 1981, signed by schoolfriend as Birthday present.
In Belgium, pub 1986
Asterix The Gladiator, Hardback, Canadian Ed. Pub 1978.
Jha

Beitrag: # 5036Beitrag Jha »

Asterix. He's small and smart and awfully cute. I love how the wings on his helmet move with his mood. He's one of the few reasons I read the comic!

And Getafix. Who wouldn't want a grandfather like Getafix?

Dogmatix / Idefix. I fell in love a loooooong time ago. *wants to keep Dogmatix* Then I watched the movie. Now I want him even more. T_T

Followed by Histrionix but only if paired with Melodrama, my favourite female character. She's strong and level-headed, not easily cowed by her own father. And she picks a smart (and handsome!) fellow to fall in love with, too. She looks and behaves very maturely (save for the listening through floorboards), she's not flirtatious, either unawares or for fun, but she's very loving.

But this can be attributed to my being a sucker for love stories, and the cover for Great Divide is awesomely romantic.

My other favourite female character is Cleopatra. She's so haughty and proud. And in Asterix and Son! Don't you just wonder how Caesar can possibly MISS her entire retinue coming rolling along in that monstrous carriage thing? She just doesn't do things in half measure!
MantisQueen

Beitrag: # 5037Beitrag MantisQueen »

Favourite male: "Cacofonix" - I sing a bit like that.  No rain, though.

Favourite female: "Zaza" (Caesar's Gift) - I act like her, so of course I like her.   :P
germ_aka_Jermayn

Beitrag: # 5038Beitrag germ_aka_Jermayn »

MantisQueen hat geschrieben:Favourite male: "Cacofonix" - I sing a bit like that.  No rain, though.

Favourite female: "Zaza" (Caesar's Gift) - I act like her, so of course I like her.   :P
So are you a ditzy, dumb blonde???
MantisQueen

Beitrag: # 5039Beitrag MantisQueen »

[quote author=Jermayn Parker link=board=general;num=1073154393;start=0#27 date=08/29/04 at 07:20:36]

So are you a ditzy, dumb blonde???[/quote]

Not blond, no.   ;)
Maik

Beitrag: # 5040Beitrag Maik »

Kircholmix hat geschrieben:
How about Your favorite guest character?
I think mine is belgic chief(I dont know name in english)and the Corsican chief(likewise - altough I think its Ocatarinetabellaczikczix - thats how it is in polish)
Guest charecter?
Justforkix from The Normans story (Chief's Neph).

To bad he aperd only once and Never visit agian...* I would love to see Him re-apering.

*I mean, he propebly visit the Village for the sumer time agian but we didn't see it.

What about Your favorite Centurion? Or just Roman
Well my favorite Roman... Or shut I sey Romans... are the Roman Family from "Laurel Wreath" story.  

But If wee go down to "Favorite Centurion's" theat would be the one from "Olimpics Games" story. Reasone? Well, I just like what he say to Asterix :

"If sombody would Ask me, I would give you Gaul back, and evry body would be Home!"

His actualy a nice guy who just don't want to make Cesar angry. And ofcourse his a funny charecter.

My second favorite Centurion's... Well actualy two favorite Centurion's are the Instructor's from "Asterix the Legionary"
Antworten