Let's talk about Asterix here...

Moderator: Jochgem

Antworten
Erik
AsterIX Druid

Asterix NZ's return

Beitrag: # 11821Beitrag Erik »

Hello,

I just noticed that my favourite english languaged Asterix fanpage has returned to the way of actuality. Asterix NZ has been updatd two days ago for the first time since 1.1.2006. This is great news!

I'm looking forward to get the freshest Asterix news presented in an attractive way again now. Although I liked the old layout more than the new one. The black and blue had something mysterious...

Thanks Wenleyix3 for coming back and keep on updating. :-D

Regards
Erik
"Alle sollt ihr noch sehen, daß ich habe recht!" (Erik der Blonde, Die große Überfahrt, S. 5)
Sofie

Beitrag: # 11827Beitrag Sofie »

That's good news indeed! I 'm going to check it out right now.

p.s. maybe the author of the site went into a coma after reading 'the falling sky' I mean, I was so upset I couldn't see anything asterix-related for three months, so it doesn't seem unlikely...
Jochgem
AsterIX Elder Council Member
Beitrag: # 11828Beitrag Jochgem »

Sofie hat geschrieben:... after reading 'the falling sky' I mean, I was so upset ...
Sounds familiar. Regularly people speak to me: 'Hey you are a fan, but I heard that the latest book ... Did you read it?.'

"Jochgem"
ps. I do like the new fresh colours of Asterix NZ, almost my favourite english language Asterix site :grin:
Hendrik Jan

Asterix in 100+ translations at: http://www.asterix-obelix.nl/manylanguages
Wenleyix3

Beitrag: # 11842Beitrag Wenleyix3 »

Wow - thanks for your kind words. Not a coma hehe, but I have been committed to other projects and the website unfortunately fell by the wayside, despite the fact that I kept telling myself I should update. I finally got the chance to sort through all my emails and recent Asterix info and make a start again.

I've promised myself I'll keep a couple of hours of each week reserved for work on the website, and I do get a lot of satisfaction in running it. Plus your esteem for the site will certainly help my motivation!!!

Cheers,

Wenleyix3
Rainet

Beitrag: # 11847Beitrag Rainet »

Yes! He's back! :-D One of my favorite sites!
SingingGandalf

Beitrag: # 11864Beitrag SingingGandalf »

In my hunt for Asterix collectable's this site has been invaluable. Thank you so much. I am very glad that it is there, though I wish that it showed rare non-English Asterix books too.
Antworten