I need some help to understand...

Let's talk about Asterix here...

Moderator: Jochgem

Antworten
collectionnix

I need some help to understand...

Beitrag: # 11840Beitrag collectionnix »

Hi,

If you don't konw me, I'm the webmaster of COLLECTIONNIX.COM. My goal is to refer all cards about Asterix.

I found on eBay this game :
http://www.spiele-offensive.de/?wer=115 ... chergebnis

I search information about this card's game (I don't speak German), and someone who can help me with more information (copyright's date, society, number of cards, rules, ...)

Thanks for your help :)

Collectionnix
Erik
AsterIX Druid

Beitrag: # 11865Beitrag Erik »

Hello collectionnix,

first of all I have to admit, that I don't own this game yet, but I can tell you, what I read in the internet.

The game was published in June 2006. The original title is "Asterix & Obelix - Fröhliche Keilerei für Zwei!" (Asterix & Obelix - Cheerful brawl for two players). It was created by Michael Rieneck for Kosmos, a company known for its card- and family-games.

The Asterix card game is part of the game-series "Spiele für Zwei" (games for two players). So, it is created for 2 players in the age of 8 to 99 years. One match will last about 20 minutes.

The game contains 70 cards (30 beating-cards + 40 roman-cards), 2 player-figures, 7 winning-chips and the game instructions.

As I do not own the game until now, it is a bit hard to explain the rules, but I'll try to translate it from here:

One of the players will be Asterix, the other one has to play Obelix. Each of the players can break into the romans' phalanx in his or her turn. This phalanx is made up of 4 times 4 roman-cards turned upside down. It has to be filled up every round. Under this cards are hidden many romans, some pirates, a wild boar and the traitor Whosemoralsarelastix. Each discovered enemy will instantly be beaten and captured by the player, if he or she has a beating-card of the same colour on the hand. As long as you have many different cards in stock, you can easily continue the fight. But you should stop to discover new enemies, as soon as your stock of cards becomes smaller and the risk to reveal an enemy for which you don't have the right card on the hand increases. If this happens, you loose all the enemies you captured in this turn.
At the end of the game the coloured winning-chips have to be distributed: The violet one for the player who captured Whosemoralsarelastix, the brown one for the most captured pirates and for the most captured romans in each of the 5 different colours the red, blue, yellow, green and black one.

That's it. I can't tell you more at this time. In my eyes there are 2 questions still unanswered in this description: What for is the wild boar card and how many beating cards do each player get at the beginning? - I think it has to be 15 cards per player, as the game-box contains 30 beating-cards. But I don't know.

I hope, this could help you a bit and is at least roughly understandable, as I had some difficulties to find the right words with my weak english.

Regards
Erik
"Alle sollt ihr noch sehen, daß ich habe recht!" (Erik der Blonde, Die große Überfahrt, S. 5)
collectionnix

Beitrag: # 11867Beitrag collectionnix »

Hi Erik,

Many thanks for your help :)

You give me some ways to understand the game and its rules.

Best wishes

Collectionnix
Antworten