MantisQueen

Asterix on Wikipedia

Beitrag: # 5175Beitrag MantisQueen »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asterix

Thought you might be interested.  ;)
Sukisuix

Re: Asterix on Wikipedia

Beitrag: # 5176Beitrag Sukisuix »

Very good site :D alot of information, put onto one page with links to other pages.  Which links the world of Asterix to the 'real' world.  Also seems like a useful encyclopedia.
SingingGandalf

Beitrag: # 11490Beitrag SingingGandalf »

I am also a fan of wikipedia. Here is another link that may interest people, it is about Franco-Belgian comics as a whole. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Belgian_comics
Jochgem
AsterIX Elder Council Member
Beitrag: # 11491Beitrag Jochgem »

Yes, wikipedia is a good initiative. And a nice experiment does such a knowledge base converge to something we all agree? I have linked to wikipedia on our website for the languages we list (like Hungarian) and for our book presentations (Cleopatra).

But my question: do you work on wikipedia, the Asterix related items for instance? Did your text got changed by others other than correcting errors?

HJ "Jochgem"[/url]
Hendrik Jan

Asterix in 100+ translations at: http://www.asterix-obelix.nl/manylanguages
invisifan

Beitrag: # 11503Beitrag invisifan »

Jochgem hat geschrieben:But my question: do you work on wikipedia, the Asterix related items for instance? Did your text got changed by others other than correcting errors?
Yes (yes) and yes :-D
MantisQueen

Beitrag: # 11504Beitrag MantisQueen »

Jochgem hat geschrieben:But my question: do you work on wikipedia, the Asterix related items for instance? Did your text got changed by others other than correcting errors?[/url]
I assume you are speaking of people in general -- but correct me if I'm wrong!

Wikipedia says that "Wikipedia ... is a multilingual Web-based free-content encyclopedia. It exists as a wiki, a website that allows visitors to edit its content; the word Wikipedia itself is a portmanteau of wiki and encyclopedia. Wikipedia is written collaboratively by volunteers, allowing articles to be changed by anyone with access to the website."

Sounds like anyone can start an article. It also sounds like visitors can edit your text however they like ... I'm sure the changes and new articles are subject to some sort of approval process or there would be chaos, so merely turning a phrase would not warrant an edit. That said, I have nothing to do with the site and have never submitted anything there, so what would I know? :P

edit: one day I will learn how to spell. :oops:
edit2: drat, invisifan types faster than me.
SingingGandalf

Beitrag: # 11525Beitrag SingingGandalf »

I write on wikipedia, it's really quite easy.
Ortwin

Beitrag: # 11557Beitrag Ortwin »

Asterix on Uncyclopedia: http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Asterix :shock: :grin:
SingingGandalf

Beitrag: # 11564Beitrag SingingGandalf »

Uncyclopedia!!! - I don't like that picture of Obelix at all! I mean WHY?
Erik
AsterIX Druid

Beitrag: # 11570Beitrag Erik »

Hello,
SingingGandalf hat geschrieben:I mean WHY?
it's a parody, published in an album called "Isterix". There are many parodies in this album. I think the author of this one wanted to show, that Obelix is able to have a sexual life, which is almost completely withholden in the Asterix comics.

Whatever, this picture has never been authorized by Albert Uderzo. In Germany his advocates even tried to forbid its publication.

Regards
Erik
"Alle sollt ihr noch sehen, daß ich habe recht!" (Erik der Blonde, Die große Überfahrt, S. 5)
invisifan

Beitrag: # 11844Beitrag invisifan »

Jochgem hat geschrieben:But my question: do you work on wikipedia, the Asterix related items for instance? Did your text got changed by others other than correcting errors?
:hinkelstein: I've actually just finished some extensive updates... Anything missing? :-?
Antworten