Bild
Clochette

Re: Ever wonder ...

Beitrag: # 5862Beitrag Clochette »

;D
sofieke

Beitrag: # 5863Beitrag sofieke »

OH MY GOOOD  ;D. It seems sooo out of character. Did you draw this yourself? I would certainly like to see some more fanart from asterix. unfortunately, I can hardly even draw flowers myself. has anyone of you ever made any fanart of asterix? I would certainly like to see it.

kisses to everyone.
Erik
AsterIX Druid

Beitrag: # 5864Beitrag Erik »

Hello,
sofieke hat geschrieben:I would certainly like to see some more fanart from asterix.
try at "Asterix NZ", there's a small area for FanArt:
http://www.asterix.co.nz/fun/fanart/index.html

Or you can look at "MantisWorld":
http://www.geocities.com/the_mantisqueen/index.html

The owner of this site is also a member in this forum. So, perhaps I should have let her the privilege post this link - sorry, Mantis.

If you know German or French, you may be interested in this site with much FanArt:
http://www.creative-valley.de/asterix/

And for one "professional" page of Asterix-"FanArt" you may read this thread:
http://www.comedix.de/cgi-bin/forum/YaB ... 1136754359

But let's come back to the picture invisifan posted: If you check the picture's link, it is:
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d100/ ... Clip03.jpg - and now you just have to replace the "03" at the end with a "01" or "02" and you'll get to see two more pics of this series.

@invisifan: This is the "project" you needed all the information for (about Asterix and Obelix wearing other than their normal clothes and so on) you asked for about 1 1/2 year ago, isn't it?

Regards
Erik
"Alle sollt ihr noch sehen, daß ich habe recht!" (Erik der Blonde, Die große Überfahrt, S. 5)
invisifan

Beitrag: # 5865Beitrag invisifan »

Erik hat geschrieben:you can look at "MantisWorld":

The owner of this site is also a member in this forum. So, perhaps I should have let her the privilege post this link - sorry, Mantis.
She had a hard-drive crash recently & is on sporadically for the next week or so, so I'm sure she won't mind ...
But let's come back to the picture invisifan posted:
::) you're too smart for my own good ...
@invisifan: This is the "project" you needed all the information for (about Asterix and Obelix wearing other than their normal clothes and so on) you asked for about 1 1/2 year ago, isn't it?
They are indeed screen caps from it, yes.  I wasn't really ready to make a formal announcement tho'

Since you've guess this much, I'll add that I am interested in any one willing to translate a large text file (readme.txt) to be included in the final version from english to any & all the major languages in which the albums are popular...
MantisQueen

Beitrag: # 10339Beitrag MantisQueen »

Erik hat geschrieben:Or you can look at "MantisWorld":

My PC has returned from the dead so I can now answer ... No problem! :wink: By the way, the owner of http://www.asterix.co.nz/ is a member of the forum as well ... It's Wenleyix3! *It's a small world, after all ...*

Back to invisifan ... I just had a look at invisifan's newest KiSS (program to look at these "paper" dolls) and I can report that it's Absolutlifabulos! Hehe. The work invisifan has put in is amazing. Well done!
Erik
AsterIX Druid

Beitrag: # 10470Beitrag Erik »

Hello,
MantisQueen hat geschrieben:By the way, the owner of http://www.asterix.co.nz/ is a member of the forum as well ... It's Wenleyix3! *It's a small world, after all ...*
yes, I know. But he seems to be out of this small world for the last 3 month or so. His website, which I always descibed as the best english languaged fanpage in the net, I know, wasn't updated since 1.1.2006! So, unfortunately his site is in danger to loose completely its actuality. This is really a pity. :cry:

I hope, he'll be back soon.
MantisQueen hat geschrieben:Back to invisifan ... I just had a look at invisifan's newest KiSS (program to look at these "paper" dolls) and I can report that it's Absolutlifabulos! Hehe. The work invisifan has put in is amazing. Well done!
What is this "KiSS" about and when will we - the public, I mean - get to see it?

Regards
Erik
"Alle sollt ihr noch sehen, daß ich habe recht!" (Erik der Blonde, Die große Überfahrt, S. 5)
invisifan

Beitrag: # 10480Beitrag invisifan »

Erik hat geschrieben:What is this "KiSS" about and when will we - the public, I mean - get to see it?
A fairly accurate explanation is found here. As for when, I'm getting close, but probably another month or so to a final "release" version ...

However I do want to include "read-me" texts in the various languages Asterix has been translated to ... well, not ALL of them of course, but the ones his adventures are most commonly read in at least.

I'm not competent to translate from English tho' so that's going to take some help :oops: (languages I'd like to see covered are French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese (tho' I may have better luck with Brazilian), German, Dutch, English, Polish, Scandinavian (all/any of Danish, Norwegian or Swedish) and Finnish ...
Sukisuix

Beitrag: # 10727Beitrag Sukisuix »

I came across this on ebay
Sofie

Beitrag: # 10732Beitrag Sofie »

Hey,

I'm from Belgium and I am studying languages, so I could maybe help you out with some translating to Dutch and, in a smaller extent, to French. I don't know what this Kiss-project is about, but if it is related to Asterix in any way, I'd be glad to help. It's a good practice and I have some excellent beta-readers at hand at my school :smile: .

kiss, Sofie
invisifan

Beitrag: # 10737Beitrag invisifan »

Sukisuix hat geschrieben:I came across this on ebay
:shock: ... I did have something Egyptian planned ... er ... not that tho' ... is that done by Uderzo :-? there's always something :steinschlag:
invisifan

Beitrag: # 10738Beitrag invisifan »

Sofie hat geschrieben:Hey,

I'm from Belgium and I am studying languages, so I could maybe help you out with some translating to Dutch and, in a smaller extent, to French. I don't know what this Kiss-project is about, but if it is related to Asterix in any way, I'd be glad to help. It's a good practice and I have some excellent beta-readers at hand at my school :smile: .

kiss, Sofie
Currently I have a definite Spanish translation in the works (tho' I wouldn't mind Catalan/Valencian), and a French one done (but from Quebec - I wouldn't mind vetting it for the continent) ... other languages I have a few possibilities, but nothing definite yet ... so yes, if you're interested in either (or both) French proof-reading or Dutch translating I'd be grateful :-D
Sofie

Beitrag: # 10749Beitrag Sofie »

You can send anything you want translated or proofread to sofiebroeckx@hotmail.com

At the moment, I don't have to much work for school, so I have some spare time, but when the exams are coming closer, It will take me a bit longer to finish something. Dutch is my mothertongue, so that shouldn't be any problem.

greetings, Sofie
Sofie

Beitrag: # 10809Beitrag Sofie »

Just a quick note to Invisfan to say that the translation to Dutch is coming along fine (I think it will be finished by the weekend). the only current slowdown is the beautiful weather in Belgium. the first sun of the year, forcing me to sit in it and have drinks, chat with friends and tan. you never know when you will see the sun again in this country, so I'm taking my chance. Then again, my boyfriend is on a trip to Germany, so I have some spare time. :grin:

But seriously, I'm very curious at the graphic part of this project. I've seen some examples and I can't wait to see the whole thing.

Kisses, Sofie
invisifan

Beitrag: # 10821Beitrag invisifan »

Sofie hat geschrieben:Just a quick note to Invisfan to say that the translation to Dutch is coming along fine (I think it will be finished by the weekend). the only current slowdown is the beautiful weather in Belgium. the first sun of the year, forcing me to sit in it and have drinks, chat with friends and tan. you never know when you will see the sun again in this country, so I'm taking my chance. Then again, my boyfriend is on a trip to Germany, so I have some spare time. :grin:
I'll be interested to see it -- not to be considered a wish for poorer weather though ;-)
But seriously, I'm very curious at the graphic part of this project. I've seen some examples and I can't wait to see the whole thing.
He's still got a way to go to completion, but the end is in sight ...
Antworten